- Posted by:
- Izmaylova | Public profile »
- Central London
- Location details:
- Islington, London
- Job Sector:
- 1 - 4 Months
- Post date:
The main part of the Internship initially will be to take over the handling of the Purchase Ledger although the candidate is expected to be able to handle all other aspects of accounts.
Tasks will include:
• encoding and posting the invoices to the ledger
• reconciling the suppliers’ statement ready for payment
• ensuring all suppliers’ accounts are settled within our terms
• Dealing with suppliers’ queries
• You will also be required to deal with the company’s credit control, chasing debts, ensuring all customers’ accounts are settled within our terms
• checking suppliers’ delivery notes against our goods inwards system
• matching suppliers’ delivery notes to invoices
• agreeing the price charged to our company purchase order
• processing customers’ orders
• processing purchases and sales invoices
• Dealing with customers’ and suppliers’ queries
• Help on reception to cover holidays and sickness.
• Proficiency in Office Packages, Ms-Excel in particular in addition to Word and Power-point.
• Willing to work closely within our small, growing team.
• have an aptitude for figures
• Knowledge of Sage accounting software is preferred but not necessary
• be accurate and proficient in all tasks
• Able to communicate efficiently with our suppliers and customers as necessary
• Capable of meeting strict deadlines