WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, energetic, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are an end-to-end digital media agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
We are seeking a Client Service Intern to work as part of our Customer Service team. This position will fulfil distribution orders and give general administration support to the team. The Internship is for 6 months and could lead to a full time role.
- Fulfilling localisation orders
- Managing the localisation approval process
- Administration of Digital Asset Management systems
- Compiling reports
- General office admin duties
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English required.
- The ability to fluently speak and write in one of the following languages: Italian, German, Spanish (Castilian or Latin American) would be an advantage.
- Experience in using MS Office package – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previously relevant industry experience or educated to A-level or above
As an individual you will be customer focused, self motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines. The successful applicant will have the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast paced environment.
In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us.