The WaR Agency is an Influencer Marketing Agency that specialises in fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Founded in 2010 WaR was one of the first UK agencies to champion the benefits of influencer marketing. By using the latest technology we are able to extract the data needed to search and curate the most appropriate influencers to communicate your message. Via integrated display advertising, content campaigns, social media activations and events, WaR reaches your sought after demographic through impactful and engaging solutions. From creative concept to report, we manage the full project life cycle with detailed post project analytics and engagement statistics.
We are seeking an intern to work exclusively alongside the account handlers. Potential permanent opportunity at the end of the internship.
- Compiling post activity reports and potentially compiling pitch documents
- Identifying and reaching out to new influencers in order to register them
- Collecting blogger stats across all platforms inc social media
- Working closely with the account managers
Start date: ASAP
Fee: £75 weekly expenses
- Strong communication skills
- Organised, punctual, reliable with the ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure
- Self starter/pro-active
- Confident and articulate
- Apple products; Microsoft Office, Adobe suite ... any design skills a benefit.