At City Pantry we're on a mission to rid the world of egg mayonnaise triangles, stale sandwiches and vol-au-vents by disrupting the boring world of traditional corporate catering.
Working with the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London we make it super easy for people to cater office lunches, meetings and events.
We’re a friendly group, passionate about our work and serious about creating an a great user experience through awesome food, useful tech products and best-in-class service. We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth and autonomy. You will be a great fit if you love to get stuck in, love learning new things quickly and get a kick out of making things better.
There is a lot to do and we are looking for brilliant young people who can grow with the business and become our next generation of talent. If you are smart and driven this is your chance to get involved in an exciting food start-up for a paid internship that may lead to a permanent role.
You will be involved across the business and gain experience in everything from sales and marketing to supply chain to data analytics.
Your role will include:
- Developing and managing supplier relationships
- Food curation and menu planning
- Assisting with fulfilment and logistics
- Carrying out data analysis
- Customer relationship management
- What is on offer
- 3 month full time internship
- Permanent contract on offer if successful
- Regular free lunch
Who we are looking for
- You are bright
- You have strong organisational and planning skills
- You are a highly motivated self-starter
- You learn quickly and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- You are excited to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage
- You love food