Victor is revolutionising the world of private jet charter to make comparing, booking and managing flights simpler, faster and more enjoyable than ever before. Founded in 2011, Victor has introduced an unprecedented level of transparency to the industry by connecting fliers directly to aircraft operators.
We are looking for a very limited number of interns that want to spend their time gaining experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.. As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
● A genuine passion for Development
● You’re able to write good, clean basic code
● You love to attend hackathons and show an interest in engineering outside the workplace
● Excellent knowledge in HTML and CSS
● Experience with Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills to convey ideas in an effective manner
● Passionate about technology, willingness to learn and try new things
● Experience in Wordpress would be advantageous
● Updating site content, copy, images and basic styling
● Testing existing and new websites and apps to ensure they are working as specified
● Support identifying areas of opportunity to optimise client-side performance and scalability
● Collaborating with product managers and other engineers offering constructive ideas and initiatives on how to improve areas of the site
● Always be building and improving your skillset with the goal of becoming a Frontend Web Developer.