Project::4 is a Creative agency focussing on brand experiences – exhibitions, events, meetings and venues - based in Maidenhead. We are seeking an outstanding business administrator intern. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a desire to work within the world of Corporate Events & exhibitions.
You’ll be required to manage the day to day running of our office, by ensuring the directors are well supported.
You will need to have excellent attention to detail, confident and good at relationship, be proactive, a problem solver, creative and comfortable taking, interpreting and delivering day to day tasks. You must have a passion for connecting brands and consumers through live experiences and understand how they can be amplified across multiple channels.
This role will provide an ambitious person with an exciting career in Events, with maximum exposure to the working of a small business that is growing and focussed on developing long term loyal partnerships with its customers, employees and suppliers.
This job description is subject to change.
• Assisting the Directors of the company with general business and office administration
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Creating, developing and operating within existing office/finance management processes
• Office hospitality, meeting and greeting visitors
• Handling all incoming calls
• Travel and accommodation bookings as required
• Handling the Company post
• Keeping records up to date, paper and computer based.
• Using and maintaining upkeep of all office equipment such as, printers, photocopiers & scanners
• Managing and updating company systems and platforms such as Clarity, Capsule and ExBox
• Helping manage supplier relationships
• Maintain and issue stationary and supplies
• Store and retrieve data
• Assisting event and exhibition project team with individual projects
• Fulfilling a role/getting involved with live events and exhibitions on site as required
GCSE C+ Math and English
Degree or equivalent experience