ChariTable Bookings is offering an internship to a skilled researcher, with a creative flair and a keen interest in food, fine dining and philanthropy. The successful candidate will be assisting with the development of an exciting new series of cookbooks.
What will be required:
- Strong research and social media skills.
- Strong command of spoken and written English, with a confident and courteous telephone manner.
- A broad understanding of all aspects of culinary trends.
- An understanding of all basic Macintosh and Microsoft software programs, for example: Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Must live within easy travel distance.
- Must be available for immediate start.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a budding food writer to expand their portfolio and learn about the process of creating a cookery book from scratch.
Contract: 4 months
Location: Fulham, London
Remuneration: Travel & lunch*
*Travel expenses (within Zones 1&2) to the office in Fulham, SW6 and lunch are provided.