This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual who wants to utilise and develop their experience and be part of a dynamic team.
Key areas of responsibility
• To carry out general administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the team.
• To support the work we are doing with corporate partners.
• To provide continuity across the team taking calls and making calls to ensure that relationships run smoothly.
• Recording data entry
• Providing marketing material to the team
• Setting up client meetings
• Assist with stock control
• Assist with mail room duties
Skills and abilities
• First class administration skills.
• Upbeat, confident, proactive, persistent and positive attitude.
• Professional at all times.
• Ability to work as a team member and independently.
• Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Customer service orientation
What we offer:
Contract: 4 Months
Location: Fulham, London
Remuneration: Travel & lunch*
* Travel expenses (equivalent to Zones 1&2) to our office in Fulham SW6 and a £5 contribution towards lunch.