- Posted by:
- UKAMS | Public profile »
- Central London
- Location details:
- London SE16 BD
- Job Sector:
- Marketing, PR & Advertising
- 1 - 4 Months
- Post date:
Working in a busy office as part of a small team working on a variety of direct response advertising accounts you will be required to assist in the following:
• Daily monitoring of advertising activity by our clients and their competitors
• Researching and collating data from media owners
• Assisting the Media Director in preparing data for presentations
• Liaising with media owners regarding client requirements
This 3 month+ internship represents an ideal opportunity for anyone seeking a hands-on introduction to Media Planning and Buying working under the direction of the business owners and working directors who have 25 years experience in this field. Great experience for the right candidate.
Numerate with good PC skills, especially Excel, is essential. An interest in learning about direct response advertising and what makes it work - especially in newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, online.
The ability to mix and get on with people of all ages / levels throughout the organisation.