We are the UK’s only dynamic carsharing mobile application. We have recently won Shell’s award for future mobility.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are open minded about your involvement i.e. full time or part time. We are looking for a talent online marketing intern to join our team to make a real impact on our start-up.
You will make a direct contribution to GreenRide’s online marketing and make a real impact. You also have the opportunity to receive a full-time job after the internship. You will directly work with 3 co-founders.
SEO: Creating SEO optimized content and building high quality links to GreenRide’s website.
Social media: Maintain corporate presence across social channels, tweet daily, post and increase social reach
Content/Copywriting: Maintain corporate pitch deck, create slides, write blogs, Email content, Imagery, Datasheets, award entries; Creating targeted newsletters; and GreenRide's blog and general content on its website.
Design work: update branding on collateral, design banners and guides
Market research – Research on users behaviour and what competitors are doing.
PR: Writing press releases and pitching them to members of the press.
Others: support founders on the other operational tasks.
WORKING HOURS and EXPENSES
We are looking for someone who is available 2-3 days per week. We will pay for the incurred expense (travel costs + lunch expense £5).
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Experience in online marketing role or blog would be a distinct advantage
• Active user of social media who had experience to generate a large number of followers/likes.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Requires excellent written and verbal communications
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or similar (CRM)
• Working knowledge of Hubspot or similar (Marketing Automation)
• Experience with CCS and Photoshop
• Creative copywriting skills
• Soft Skills :
o Team player
o Detail oriented
o Ability to prioritise
o Ability to work and execute tasks autonomously
o Creativity/design skills
o Strong organisational skills and keen attention to detail
o Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
Resourcefulness in solving problems