WBR has over 100 employees and a group annual turnover of £40m. With offices in London, New York, Toronto and Singapore we are a truly International organisation. We create, sell, market and run industry leading large scale events in the Retail, Defence, Logistics, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Finance sectors and are committed to expanding these portfolios and developing new areas of expertise.
The Internship Opportunity
The Digital Marketing Work Experience opportunity has been created to help people who are looking for a future in marketing. You will learn and support with the daily tasks that support the smooth running of our marketing function. The main goal is to support and learn from the Marketing Executives so that our campaigns run in a timely and accurate way. This will mean that you will gain a comprehensive understanding of complete marketing cycle for our events. The other fundamental aspect is to learn about social media and how to utilise it in a B2B environment.
Below are example tasks you will learn about and potentially support with:
- Design of prospecting emails using an automated email marketing system
- Using an advanced CRM system to main accurate campaign tracking information
- Effectively routing customer queries by email to relevant departments
- Using the company’s content management system (CMS) to list marketing partners and update content landing pages
- Design of social media posts on an online design platform
What you will receive
- Initial and ongoing training
- Regular feedback on progress and opportunity to learn other tasks
- Travel and lunch expenses. Full details available upon application.
Skills / Characteristics:
- German language capability (preferably fluent) – written and spoken
- Basic marketing knowledge and understanding of marketing principles
- IT proficiency through either a qualification or experience
- A clear desire to pursue a career in marketing and to learn the basics of B2B direct marketing
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both in team and autonomous environments