Fashion ComPassion ( www.fashioncompassion.co.uk) is an ethical fashion house that works with socially conscious luxury brands. These brands are distinctive and well-established abroad but new and unique to the UK market.
The company was launched in 2011 in London and has been gaining momentum rapidly both internationally and in the UK. We are constantly expanding and adding new lines to our collection and taking part in shows and event in London. We are currently creating a marketplace for sustainable accessories and looking for a E-commerce & Marketing Intern.
Duties will include
- CREATING BANNERS, PROMOTIONAL IMAGES, INVITES
- Conducting SEO and Web Analytics
- Inventory management & Order Processing
- Respond to queries from customers and designers
- Managing targeted communications campaigns to drive qualified visitors
- Maintaining the blog and helping with writing blog posts and newsletter.
- ASSISTING ON POP UP EVENTS, EXHIBITIONS, TALKS
• A love of fashion, online shopping and dedicated team spirit
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, additional language skills beneficial
• Extremely well organised, energetic, self-motivated and forward-thinking
• Understanding of SEO and Web Analytics
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator & In design
• Creative, solution-driven thinker
• Previous experience with a leading e-commerce business beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience and get involved in various aspects of running a fashion business. You will also get both creative and commercial experience of working with various brands around the globe. We offer the opportunity to get involved in various fashion events, set up pop- up stores, work with our global partners and have the freedom to bring in your own creativity and expertise to grow the business.
This placement will be unpaid, but we will pay for your travel expenses (London zones 1-6).
Working Hours: 2-3 days a week or 15 hrs per week
Closing Date 28th Feburary 2017