Marketing Psychologist Trainee position.
At the Digital Entrepreneurs’ Academy, we believe knowledge is power, and that you have the power to turn your knowledge into income whatever your field of interest. We will give you the tools to create your own digital products such as courses or podcasts to sell online. And because we’re committed to launching entrepreneurs from all walks of life, we will be donating 10% of our profit to migrant
We're looking for a psychologist who has recently graduated and is looking to apply psychology into the business field.
Marketing psychology is generally an academic area centred on human and consumer behaviour and how it affects marketing decisions.
- Provide analytical and statistical support across the following types of work:
Customer behavioural insight
- Plan, schedule, & coordinate training and development schedules. Collaborate with the director as appropriate to assure quality of teaching and material is adequate;
- Contribute to research and learning materials
- Research keywords that motivate and instigate intrinsic motivation to lead other to create their own courses
- support the marketing team to develop marketing material that is engaging, talks to people's 'hearts' and create an emotional link between customers and the brand
- Participate in face to face training, evaluate material and improve content that leads to more engagement from students in the class
- Support the video production team to develop videos that evoke emotion by 'talking to the audience' in an engaging, motivational and inspirational way
The ideal profile
Education/experience in psychology is essential
Fluency in English language (near native proficiency is essential)
Excellent understanding of human behaviour, motivational theories and the psychology of selling is absolute essential for this role.
Interest (not essential) in the following fields:
Marketing, sales and human behaviour linked to learning;
You are a great applicant if you have the following skills:
Psychology of selling
How the mind behaves to learning and development
How you apply these models, theories and concepts to teaching online and instigating human behaviour to purchase courses online
Microsoft Office Suite
Gmail and Google apps for work
Excellent communication, written as well as verbal
Very good presentation
As a marketing assistant you will be offered:
Mentoring to develop your career with a very experienced entrepreneur
Learn how to project manage a marketing campaign from beginning to end
Free English Business classes
Start date: immediately
Voluntary position - learning experience
Permanent – Full time: 35 hours per week (9:30am – 5:30pm)
Please, do not call the company to apply.