Looking to gain hands-on experience in the charity sector?
Interested in interfaith and intercultural dialogue?
Then the 3FF internship programme is for you!
3FF is one of the UK’s leading intercultural organisations, working to build understanding and lasting relationships between people of all faiths and beliefs. 3FF’s educational workshops and school linking programmes help young people to understand diversity and become more comfortable interacting with people of different cultural backgrounds.
The Education and Schools internship involves working closely with the friendly and dynamic Schools team to support the planning, development and delivery of workshops and linking day activities in schools; organise and plan events; and complete online research around current educational trends.
What you gain:
• Practical experience in a team with real, exciting projects from day one
• Training in fundraising, social media, project management and more
• CV and interview coaching
• Opportunity to join a diverse team of interns from different backgrounds
• Access to interfaith and charity sector events and networking opportunities
This voluntary role is for three or six months, three days a week, in our office in Kentish Town. Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
The closing date for applications is 9am, 5 June 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day on 13 June 2017. The internship will run from 27 June to 15 September 2017, with the possibility of extension.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds - people with religious or non-religious beliefs.
What we are looking for:
• An interest in and passion for intercultural and interfaith dialogue
• Experience or interest in working with young people
• Excellent organisational skills, confidence doing office work and solid computer skills
• A positive approach to new tasks and opportunities