Important: Please note this is an Internship for Students. To be considered, you must currently be a student wanting to do an internship as part of your higher education curriculum.
Jorlio is a start-up, in the Events Promotion, Events Management space. We promote events, using our online platform, to a highly targeted audience. The site currently contains over 50,000 events.
This internship will offer you an opportunity to learn about general business processes; about emphasis on producing results; time management in a business environment; influencing audience in a B2C environment. You will also learn about Internet/Online Businesses and the Events Industry.
Duration: 3 months+ preferred; are happy with a longer (4-6+ months) duration, if the student desires. Some flexibility in hours.
Some things you could be working on (depending on your capabilities):
- Researching Competitors, Analyzing their services, website, etc.
- Researching Event Organizers in Various cities, with emphasis on USA and UK.
- Posting events on our site, from the above event organizers.
- Researching methods to bring new users to our site.
- Researching industry writers, blogs; getting content published.
- Identifying ways to improve the look/feel of our site.
- Coming up with ideas on adding new services, improving usefulness of our site.
- Responding to customer emails/chat; support functions.
- Admin/miscellaneous tasks; improving content.
- Analytical, Ambitious, Creative, Enthusiastic and very Driven.
- Be passionate about Marketing, and understanding the target audience/customers.
- Be able to perform research online, catalog, evaluate sites and data.
- Have good skills in English; knowledge of another language used within EU a plus.
- Be able to perform basic admin tasks, including posting events.
- Be a good listener, be persistent, be a creative problem solver.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of Italian, Spanish or French a strong plus.