About BuzzBack Market Research
Buzzback Market Research is a full service, online market research provider with unique, highly differentiated online research approaches. While many companies perform custom market research, BuzzBack is recognized for its innovative tools and techniques that deliver more meaningful and actionable insights. Founded in 2000, BuzzBack maintains offices in New York City and London. Clients include: Nestle, Kraft, Pepsi, Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline, J&J, Beiersdorf, McDonalds etc. BuzzBack is the winner of the 2007 MRS/ASC Technology Effectiveness Award for the most innovative use of technology in research and is a 2011 Small Business Technology Finalist. Over the years, we have built our reputation as a reliable, go-to supplier for consumer and business innovation and exploratory research. We’ve helped develop and restage brands, as well as explore name and package ideas. And we have tested thousands of advertising and new product ideas in more than 25 countries worldwide, many of which are now available in market across a wide range of categories.
Research Intern - Role Description
BuzzBack is seeking motivated an undergraduate or postgraduate student with an interest in market research to help meet increased demands due to BuzzBack’s continued growth in both the US and UK. This position is involved in the entire research process at BuzzBack from proposal to report. Our employees are expected to have a “can-do” attitude and take ownership for attaining performance goals. We are looking for people who are flexible and are willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to help us reach our goals.
The Research Intern is teamed with senior research professionals, who are responsible for prospecting, client relationship management and research design.
• Interaction with research team for client project management and delivery
• Create and evaluate data tables
• Questionnaire review
• Assist in report writing and analysis
• Establish, monitor and maintain outstanding customer satisfaction
• Involvement in all parts of project process
Qualifications – Successful candidates possess:
• A keen interest in finding out more about market research
• Excellent oral and writing skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Skill with common Internet tools and capabilities and Microsoft Office applications
• Aptitude in learning new skills and applying them to different circumstances
• Strong attention to detail, comfort in fast-paced environment, and a team player attitude
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Orientation to self-start and tremendous personal motivation
• Willingness to support the team in all aspects of research process
• Willingness to roll-up-sleeves and do what it takes to reach goal