The role: Business Analyst Intern
We are a technology company that specialises in creating and monetising vibrant online user bases. We ensure our clients build fantastic consumer engagement through a combination of e-commerce, community building, rewards and customisable content.
As a Business Analyst Intern you’ll provide quantitative support, business understanding and a strategic perspective to a variety of stakeholders (including Investors, CEO, CTO, Product Owners and UX/Design) on how IAT develop its unique online shop and rewards proposition. Your recommendations should be grounded in data, using numbers to help the team make better business decisions.
You will be tasked with creating stories backed up by meaningful insight from data. You make critical recommendations for the team at IAT to support the business, product owners and dev. cycle. You will need to use different techniques to obtain the requirement depending on stakeholder, e.g. workshop, round tables, one to ones, questionnaire etc. As a start-up business you’ll be expected to self-start and work with passion and energy relishing the variety of product areas you’ll be tasked with owning.
• Gather relevant data to conduct business analysis and provide recommendations on product development.
• Research competitor offerings
• Work with UX / Design to guide product feature development
• Conduct data analysis and make recommendations to the business (cost-benefit, forecasting, and impact analysis).
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
This internship lasts 8-12 weeks. During which you will have the chance to gain a wealth of experience, learning best practice and build a solid foundation for a career in this field.
NB: Depending on applications, this position may start before the date stated.
This internship is unpaid, yet a generous travel and lunch allowance is included.
• 1 year of analytics experience.
• Experience analysing data with strong statistical, quantitative modelling, and forecasting skills.
• Technical capabilities: proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills with a high degree of analytical rigor.
To apply, send your CV along with a cover-letter detailing why you would be ideal for this position