Location: Mayfair and Remote internship - Central London
Job Sector: Business Management / Development
Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: Job Offer For Top Performers 8 Week Review £25K plus Bonus
This Internship will be done remotely and is unpaid, there will be a bonus at the end of the internship. Only serious committed candidates need to apply.
We are only interested in candidates who want to start immediately.
We have various roles:
Looking for exceptional candidates who want to increase their employability by getting Critical Foundational Practical Business Experience working on real projects.
Only disciplined, smart interns with a good work ethic need to apply. Good English is a must.
The nature of the projects we work on is hugely varied which is reflected in this role. You will be assisting on projects including:
- Startups (including a High-End Luxury e-shop, modelling agency, Fundraising Platform, an Equity crowdfunding platform & more)
- Organising Conferences - We organise high-level investment conferences in partnership with Governments and corporates.
- Investment Brokerage
We need someone who is bright and flexible and determined to learn. As you will quickly learn, we are focused and task-driven which can be highly rewarding for DISCIPLINED CANDIDATES. You will be joining a small, growing team and will need to be adaptable and willing to try new things.
What we would like from you:
As mentioned above, the role is incredibly varied and we are looking for strong, confident and dynamic candidates. You must have great organisational skills, be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate would be able to execute simple tasks and provide ongoing feedback. We are looking for somebody who will thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. It is important that you are a fast learner, are disciplined and are able to retain key information. FULL ONGOING TRAINING & SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED.
What you will get from us:
- A varied workload - This is a great opportunity for you to get varied business experience.
- Ongoing training and support from myself and my team.
- Performance-based bonus - if you put the work in, you will be rewarded-
The work hours are Full Time 10 AM to 5.30 PM and Part-time, ideally, working a minimum of 3 days per week which enables us to maintain a degree of continuity with our workflow.
We work Monday - Friday but also have occasional ad hoc work on weekends so please state your availability (Monday - Sunday) and preferred working times in your application.
If interested please provide a Covering Letter with your CV clearly outlining your skills and what makes you the ideal candidate for this role. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Thank you again for your interest.
We are less interested in formal qualifications and more interested to know your skills and how to best utilise them to enable you to gain valuable business experience. We offer full ongoing training and support.
What is really important to us is that you have the following attributes:
- Excellent written and spoken English with a confident telephone manner.
- Strong Communication skills
- Be able to self motivate and have a ‘can-do’ attitude with an ability to manage tasks
- Be confident, dynamic, and have the ability to multi-task
- Feel comfortable working individually or as part of a team and a very Good Work Ethic.
We have a collaborative working style and the ability to give feedback and discuss tasks is crucial.