Location: Hammersmith, London W6 - Central London
Job Sector: Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment
Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: PLEASE BEGIN YOUR RESPONSE WITH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS! (before your intro). By doing this, we will see that you pay attention to detail.
We are a Talent agency based in Hammersmith, London W6, representing around 100 actors and actresses.
We also have a Children's Division.
We are offering a 4 months internship for someone to learn all aspects of the Talent Agency business.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
We are looking for someone with passion and an eagerness to learn.
You will get hands on experience of being a Talent Agent and communicating with clients and casting directors on a daily basis. You will get invaluable experience.
- choosing new actors to invite to audition
- contacting and inviting the successful applicants
- holding auditions - arranging photo shoots
- the selection process
- creating profiles for the new actors
- submitting the actors for castings / acting jobs
- liaising with the casting companies
- liaising with the actors
- applying for child Performance Licences for the younger actors
- invoicing the ad agencies for payment.
Monday to Friday. Hours are 9am to 6pm
Must be London based.
Please attach your CV and make sure your Internwise account has a photo attached. Also, please state what part of London you live in AND when you could start if successful.