Location: Hammersmith - Central London
Job Sector: Marketing / Advertising / Social Media
Period: 7 - 12 months
Description: Aztec Ventures is a business and politics consultancy, helping create and develop new initiatives in a multitude of sectors.
We're looking for someone to get involved in marketing support for a few different businesses, as well as help run programmes of events. The Intern will also help with general responsibilities relevant to the running of the initiatives, such as admin, website management, etc. Candidates should have a strong interest in politics, start-ups, online media and business management.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be involved with execution of large scale and small scale events, web marketing/social media, as well as online sales. Candidates will be directly involved with:
- Planning and delivering a political shadowing programme
- Marketing and sales for different types of offerings
- Developing training courses and helping facilitate
- Business and marketing operations, including support in creating articles and podcasts
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with little support
- Good organisational skills
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Self starter who is willing and proactive
- Knowledge and experience with website development and SEO is beneficial.
This Internship is a minimum of 3 months, but we would expect some involvement beyond this.