Location: Remote Working - South East England
Job Sector: Sales
Period: 7 - 12 months
Description: This is an exciting role within a new media/tech company that has recently received national coverage.
We are still in “start-up” mode and are starting to find real traction within our target markets, as such we are keen to add young, hungry individuals who have an appetite to forge a career in media sales and ultimately earn money, for every deal they make.
We are not looking for people who want to earn some money and move on, we want individuals who will in the coming year progress into fully paid members of our sales team.
Current we are going through VC funding and upon successfully achieving the desired investment, will be offering the best preforming junior consultants, fully paid roles.
The role will be working directly with the founder, whilst speaking directly to prospects and clients
You will be required to be making prospecting calls and emails to an existing database of prospects, whilst also using initiative to source and find new opportunities to generate revenue.
The role will be selling media and advertising campaigns to SME and large brands, so taking the time to understand the brands objectives is a must
You will report into our current VP of Sales who has progressed very quickly from a junior sales executive to his current position
You will be given one-on-one coaching and guidance to be successful in the role
THE ROLE IS CURRENTLY COMMISSION AND EXPENSE ONLY
You will be given:
- A fully paid phone line
- A LinkedIn Sales Navigator licence
- Access to company databases and contact lists (all fully GDPR compliant)
- A set % of commission on ALL sales made of the minimum level
- A confidence to speak with senior decision makers
- A genuine and authentic collaborative mindset
- A strong work ethic
- A desire to generate sales and earn money
- An ability to follow a taught “sales process”
- Understanding of web and app media and advertising
- An interest in channel sales funnels and touchpoint creation