Location: Working from Home - Central London
Job Sector: Education & Teaching
Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: ExamSolver is an online English GCSE revision tool helping students, schools and teachers consolidate their revision notes in one place.
We are looking for a part time intern to help with the following:
- Managing, controlling and updating our social media accounts and managing our team of ambassadors.
- Brainstorming on strategy and goals for the academic year.
- Compiling/updating databases of schools across the regions.
- Helping find images and content for social media and content creating
- Helping compose and create marketing content for our address book database of users offers/discounts.
- Help to build a filing system for the platform.
- To-do list reminders (staying on top of it and adding where necessary).
- You will also be introduced to budget management and business modelling at very basic level.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the founders of the business and these skills and tasks will be really helpful (and almost imperative) for any job you go into in the next level - particularly at junior level to progress.
Please apply with CV.