Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: Mentor-Mi are supporting 'HERE' property developers in providing an Architect work experience:
At 'Here' we are property developers working on various commercial and residential projects.
We are looking for a assistant graphic designer to join us for an internship to assist with 3D renderings for the development projects which we are involved in. If you have a passion for architecture, design, planning and love the idea of being involved with a new build development project and are looking for a new challenge to broaden your experience, then this opportunity is for you.
This opportunity would give the right person experience working on a development project. Typical tasks will involve:
• 3D Rendering drawings of new build development project and landscape.
• Evaluating feedback from the local authority and assisting with design amendments if required.
• Researching and familiarising yourself with development proposal and local area.
• Assist with planning drawings when required.
The ideal candidate:
• Students and Graduates looking to gain an experience in the practical aspect of their degree. (Also open to other individuals who want to gain experience/ further their work portfolio)
• Part I or II qualified architect or equivalent is desirable.
• Excellent working knowledge of Autocad and photoshop
• Revit, sketch up desirable
• Passionate about property, planning, design and the ability to design
• Strong work ethic, motivated
• Positive 'can do' attitude
• Interested and open minded to the challenges of working for a small start up
• Enjoys multi-tasking with excellent time-management skills
• Adaptable and flexible
• Able to work independently and handle work load
• Professional attitude
• Strong desire to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexible and adaptable approach.
What we require from you:
• Be available to work 6 hours a week - all training will be given.
• Be over 18 and be eligible to work in the UK.
• Can work from home and meet if required.
• Have access to a computer & internet and basic architectural software (this will not be provided).
• Because of the nature of the role, you'll have to work from home.
• Be professional and confident
• Have a positive can do attitude.