Location: Dependent on Event Location - Central London
Job Sector: Events
Period: +12 months
Description: Company Description:
At Abigail Lucy, we specialise in planning and designing luxurious celebrations. From private events to lavish weddings in the UK and overseas.
We are looking for experienced freelance staff to work for us on a contractual on-going basis. They must be flexible and willing to travel. They must have experience working within the events industry and have an understanding of the luxury market. Event days can be 14 hours long, so we are looking for dedicated, hard-working individuals. The work is paid, but the working days will be on an ad-hoc freelance basis as and when events are booked with ourselves. Successful candidates will be asked to sign a freelance contract agreeing to a minimum 5-month term, work will be assigned 1-3 months in advance.
- Hosting, Greeting guests on arrival and assisting them to their allocated seats.
- Managing suppliers, ensuring deliveries and set up schedule is running on time.
- Waitressing & Bartending (if requested)
- Sliver Service, Understanding and Experience
- Set up & De-Rigg
- Unloading Deliveries and Arranging collections
- Assisting Event Manager
- Administration experience
- Highly organised
- Well Mannered
- Dedicated, Hardworking, Highly Motivated
- Creative, Independent and Flexible
- Event Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- A-Levels/ GCSEs