Location: Home Based Role - Central London
Job Sector: Administration & PA
Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: At Abigail Lucy, we specialise in planning and designing luxurious celebrations. From private parties to lavish weddings in the UK and overseas.
COVID has had a devasting impact on the events industry, alongside many other businesses. Our economy is suffering but slowly, we are seeing businesses push to innovate and rebuild themselves.
We are looking for a part-time intern to work as a PA/Admin Assistant to the CEO of Abigail Lucy LTD. Initially, we are looking for someone who can work 20hrs per week. It is a home-based role and we are fully flexible when it comes to working days. For the first 3 months, this will be an unpaid internship whereby the employee will gain extensive knowledge, experience and insight into the world of events.
There is an opportunity for long-term growth and paid permanent employment.
- Emails / Calendar Management
- Arranging Venue Viewings and Supplier Meetings
- Booking Consultations for Clients
- Follow up's
- Invoicing and Billing
- Minute Taking (if requested)
- Managing Partnership Proposals (paid bonuses for any converted sales)
- Blog Writing + Creative Content Creation (ad-hoc)
- Must be flexible, hard-working and dedicated
- Must have an excellent telephone manner
- Must be willing to learn and open to training
- Must be familiar with software such as Dubsardo, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Must be willing to travel (if required)
- Must have an interest in or understand the luxury market
- Must be highly organised and have impeccable attention to detail
Any travel or events required to attend will be paid for by the company.
- Administration / PA / Secretarily
- Business Management (not esssential but desired)
- Event Management (not essential but desired)
- A Levels / GCSES