Location: Leeds / Remote - Yorkshire and the Humber
Job Sector: Fashion & Luxury
Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: We are a start up in the sneaker/fashion space, looking for a Research Assistant/Intern to help us prepare for our launch in 2021. The role will require researching specific topics as directed, creating lead lists, managing data in Hubspot and other ad-hoc tasks.
The ideal candidate should be -
- Highly organised with a meticulous attention to detail
- Interest and passion for sneakers and fashion
- Independent worker who can complete repetitive tasks and deep research as instructed
- IT literate in at least Microsoft Office. Adobe Suite and Hubspot experience is a bonus
- Able to adapt to a fast paced, frequently changing, high pressure start up environment
The role is paid and requires a minimum commitment of three months part-time. It's a great opportunity to be involved in an exciting new business with huge potential for future opportunities and work experience.