Location: Virtual - WFH - Central London
Job Sector: Business Management / Development
Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: We're looking for a Business Development Intern to join our team starting in January. We offer an opportunity to learn new and transferable skills in a fun virtual environment.
We are a growing market leading self-serve digital research technology company that offers its interns the opportunity to develop in a learning environment, with client exposure, teamwork and a challenging environment, alongside inspiring colleagues in a virtual work-from-home situation.
The Company: Qumind powers smart business decisions using our market leading self serve digital research technology. Our platform is mobile-first, with seamlessly integrated Qual and Quant data collection, insight community, AI and analysis technology. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
The Position: We’re looking for an Intern Business Development Manager (unpaid). We offer exposure and experience in the following:
• Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or potential customers.
• Sourcing new leads through company websites and linkedIn
• Using tools to find contact details
• Tracking your own metrics, from leads sourced, through to replies and meetings booked
• Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
What you will get from an internship with us:
• You will enhance your ability to qualify, scope and understand the value of new opportunities
• You will become proficient in prospecting to a range of different buyer personas
• You will become a master in methodologies such as, Challenger and SPIN
• Your overall presentation and communication skills will be enhanced
• You will get the opportunity to be mentored by senior members of the team
• We will hone your ability to accurately report success against targets back to individuals at all levels within the organisation
• Thinking outside the box
• Love solving problems
• Having and sharing a point of view
• Sharing your ideas
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Microsoft Office and G Suite skills
• A set up that enables home working (access to PC/internet, ability to attend zoom/google hangout meetings
PLEASE NOTE: This internship is unpaid, and offered on a a virtual working from home basis. Therefore it is expected that there will be no expenses.