Location: Old Street, London - Central London
Job Sector: Marketing / Advertising / Social Media
Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: Kaizen is a Content Marketing and SEO agency dedicated to improving organic search for the UK’s leading brands through data-driven visual digital PR campaigns and technical SEO strategies.
We are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year in 2018. We work with a number of large UK brands and medium-sized businesses such as Lastminute.com, Crystal Ski Holidays and MoneySuperMarket.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will act as PR support on content marketing campaigns for both large UK brands and medium-sized businesses amongst a team of assistants and executives whilst reporting to a Digital PR Manager.
You will help the Kaizen PR team with all forms of copywriting tasks as well as building relationships with key journalists, publishers, and websites.
• Conducting outreach (contacting journalists to send them our content campaigns)
• Writing press releases
• Support with building journalist prospect lists
• Help with keeping our journalist database up-to-date
• Aid with building valuable partnerships with journalists in various fields
• Setting up campaign social alerts and tracking coverage for our clients
• Completing ad-hoc department admin for your line manager
Salary & Benefits
• Full-Time position
• Internship length - 16 weeks
• Work in Old Street, Central London.
• Office Perks including free soft drinks & snacks
• REQURIED: Native French Speaker
• REQUIRED: English speaking at a professional level
• previous experience in PR - placement or freelance
• Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills
• The ability to carry out tasks for various stakeholders within the company simultaneously
• Have a clear passion for PR, marketing and writing
• Receptive to instructions and directives, but also able to work on their own without supervision
• A great team player
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Minimum C+ Grade in GCSE English & Maths (or international equivalent)