Companies should create their profiles and use it as a marketing tool if they want to amaze recent university grads and entice them to join the firm. A corporate profile is defined as "an authoritative introduction to a corporation that provides information about the company's offerings, services, benefits and standing to a targeted audience."
Companies looking for good candidates must know how to curate their company profile on employment boards. It is essential to mention your company, its location, the services it provides, its industry/domain, and other identification details.
Graduatewise.com, the marketplace that connects employers with the candidates, has separate column for every segment comprising company details.
As a company you would have to brief upon in the following sections:
1. Company name.
3. Phone Number.
4. Business Sector.
5. A brief about your Company.
6. Address information.
7. Country where you are based and other locations
8. Business Registration Number.
9. VAT Number
How does that help an employer?
1. Candidates know about you: It’s very important for the candidates to get an idea about where they are applying for the job. When you put information about your expertise and work culture, it helps candidate stake decisions quickly.
2. You stand out from other companies: Company profile that highlights its key functions helps in differentiating it from other similar businesses. What do you do that other companies don’t? This difference would separate you from rest of the market structure.
3. CV of the business: Company profile basically acts as a CV of your company. It helps you sell the name in the market based on the customer services and employee benefits it offers.
4. Displays your strengths: You are a market leader because you advertised yourself on various platforms. Your company profile is your selling point, hence it’s important to mention your greatest wins in it to attract the best crowd, be it clients or candidates.
Graduatewise.com covers all the information necessary for an employer to showcase on its profile page. That helps candidates reach out with fewer efforts and more confidence in the company.
Employers only have to create content that enhances their best traits, show why they are number 1 in the market and just why candidates should start their career with them.
Just like a company assesses its candidates for internships, similarly, graduates also evaluate companies. Hence, create a transparent and engaging profile to attract the best interns.
Increasing productivity and reliably finding the best candidates are two things that top the wish lists of all recruiters. That wish list can only become a reality with the proper workflows, teams, and tools. I...
The process of recruiting a fresh hire entails more than just putting up a job ad and conducting interviews. Whole cycle recruiting describes the duration of this process. When a company has a job opening, the ...
Keywords are a word, phrase or specific words on a CV that relate into a specific job advert. These can contain qualifications, talents, traits and competencies of an applicant. These could include professional...
Why must employers build a digitally skilled workforce? To Grow and Thrive! Employees benefit greatly from having digital abilities, and these skills are essential for a company's long-term viability and profit...
Each business must use the design process to produce content that is both captivating and unique if it wants to have a successful online presence. Having a detailed "About Us" page on your website is essential ...