Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: ***TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL US VIA OUR SITE****
Got Style, Charisma, and a Gay-friendly, extroverted attitude?
We're looking for marketing grads to join our team to promote our LGBT focused brand:
* MSCL.men - a gay men's activewear and lifestyle brand
You will be tasked with creating exciting content and promoting the brand on social media. This is a consumer-facing brand and needs a strong search and even stronger social media presence to be built.
Duties will include:
- Creating social media content
- Promoting the brand profile
- Growing follower numbers
- Driving engagement
- Creating website content
- Content marketing
- Public relations - PR
You will work within an established agency and will have mentors assigned to you to train you on the various tasks.
* Degree in marketing or journalism
* Extremely proficient social media use - you will be asked to show proof of your ability to build and grow a social following, whether that's through a YouTube channel or your own Instagram account with thousands (or more) of followers
* Perfect written English
* Gay-friendly, open-minded attitude is a must-have. There will be zero tolerance for any homophobia
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (Preferred)
- Proficient with Photoshop or Adobe Premier Pro
- Keen interest in photography or video production
- Experience in a customer-facing role
This is an unpaid internship position. Expenses will be covered if previously approved by the manager.
High performers will be referred on for permanent position, but this isn't guaranteed.