Period: +12 months
Description: Schedule: remote work, part-time, free schedule
CasinoNow is one of the reputable gaming portals. The company is developing IT products for iGambling and online casinos. When creating our ratings, we apply the most advanced technologies and approaches - both used around the world and those developed by us. We test online casinos not only with the help of advanced technologies, but also use manual tests, so we can trust our ratings. We help thousands of players around the world enjoy playing games, as well as give tips and tricks to make the game even more fun. CasinoNow has gained experience in all aspects of analytics, we are developing rapidly and are not going to stop. We provide high-quality access to the most reliable and reputable online casinos and our players are confident in our ranking.
At the moment, we are looking for a professional Gambling Article editor that can create useful, interesting and fascinating content for our users and readers. The main condition is that you must be well versed in the field of iGambling and online casinos. We need a professional who can not only write articles for us on technical tasks, but also offer topics and give us advice. We need an author who can quickly and efficiently help us update the page [url=https://casino-now.co.uk/real-money/]casino-now.co.uk[/url] about real money casinos in the UK.
What will be the responsibility:
- Writing creative content on specific topics;
- selection of photographs and images for articles and publications;
- delivery of all work at the appointed time.
- you are familiar with the concept of "storytelling" and skillfully use it;
- Do you have experience in projects of online games or online casinos;
- you are comprehensively developed, are interested in everything and little by little;
- you know how to do the work on time.
What do we offer:
- interesting topics and tasks;
- cash incentives for initiative and creativity;
- salary after each approved and published material;
- we are ready to discuss the amount of wages with each candidate individually, everything will depend on your skills.