Period: +12 months
Description: Schedule: remote work, part-time, free schedule
In connection with the expansion of staff and entry into the international market, the online gaming portal CasinoNow is looking for an Casino Reviewer. CasinoNow is a large and strong representative in the UK gaming portal market. We create the most honest reviews of online casinos, conduct tests, and write useful content for players. Each of our players is confident in us, as we carefully check all the casinos and achieve complete transparency and honesty. Our goal is honest, fast payouts and satisfied players. Please, before sending us your resume, familiarize yourself with our portal and the last article that we wrote. [url=https://casino-now.co.uk/casino-software/novomatic/]Top novoline online casinos[/url] this article is about one of the developers of software for online casinos - Novoline.
Who we are looking for: we need a professional and attentive Casino Reviewer, who is well versed in the topic of online games and online casinos. A person who himself played or plays in a casino (online casino) or has ever worked in a land-based casino.
- manual testing of online casinos according to a given algorithm and template
- writing interesting and detailed reviews on testing online casinos
- creating useful casino reviews for players and writing tips on the game
- you are familiar with the world of casinos (played, play, worked in this area)
- philological or journalistic education
- perfect literacy and knowledge of the language
- attentiveness and perseverance
- a confident user of Microsoft Office products
- teamwork skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- salary level is discussed with successful candidates
- convenient schedule for remote work - you yourself control your time.
BRIGHTON, South East England
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Sales, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Photography / Videography, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Internet Business / Online / Mobile, Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment