To help candidates get an entry level role, during this COVID situation
How can we help you?
Period: 7 - 12 months
Description: An opportunity has arisen to help one of London's most prolific underground DJs (www.dj-ninja.com) and entrepreneurs in growing her podcast series, Mission Makers.
The podcast dives into the mindset and misconceptions of leaders in the motorsports, music + business worlds with the show already reaching #33 in the Entrepreneurship Charts on iTunes.
We are now on the hunt for the right mind to help us grow and monetise the podcast for Season 2.
• Conduct deep market research on target brands for sponsorship
• Create high level strategies + pitch decks for sponsors
• Profiling our target audience in depth
• Turning cold leads into warm leads
We are looking for someone who:
• Thrives on challenges and has a sales mindset
• Has a keen interest in the world of podcasting
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is able to multi-task
• Well organised with good attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communicational skills
The role requires 2 days a week.
Kindly note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Wimbledon/London, Greater London
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Travel & Leisure, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Photography / Videography, Media / New Media, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Language / Translation, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Hospitality / Catering, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design