Period: 7 - 12 months
Description: London Online College (LOC) is part of the greatest revolution in today’s eLearning education. We have brought solutions to the number of issues with the typical online system of education and learning by delivering Foundation Degree, UG Degree, and Master Degree from the World-renowned Universities in the UK and Worldwide. Viewing the Global Scenario of Lockdown COVID19 and the future of learning we have come out with a solution for the Students who wish to study directly with us or Colleges, Universities, Business Schools, Language Schools, and Educators/Agents who wish to open or upgrade their own School/College and run Pathway Programmes with us.
• To promote and recruit students to London Online College (LOC)
• To Recruitment students through various channels (e.g. Schools, Colleges, social media, job boards, and online advertising suppliers)
• To give accurate information, advice, and guidance to prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students about courses at LOC
• To maintain, update and keep abreast of own professional knowledge to areas particular to the role
• To work with the LOC faculties to help support recruitment whenever necessary
• Any other duties appropriate to the role as required by the line manager or Head of Department
This is a 6 months internship with potential to be extended. This internship will be commission based and candidate can get 10% of remuneration per student enrolment.
We expect you:
• To be passionate about recruitment
• To be a doer: No task is too big or too small; you are ready to help the business find the best people
• Bachelor degree or higher
• Previous recruitment experience would be a huge bonus