Location: UK Remote - UK-wide
Job Sector: Marketing / Advertising / Social Media
Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: Volunteer Internship
Work part-time remotely for one of the top 50 start-ups in the world! We are a social enterprise working to fight the climate emergency. We have just received funding and we are in the process of picking a team that we can move forward with in the future. We will pick the top 10 candidates and decide further based on conversion rates. These 10 candidates will have a UNPAID trial period of 3 months, after this we will pick the top 2 candidates to be student ambassadors on starting wage of 500.00GBP a month.
Swapabee is a sustainable exchange platform for a clutter free world. We are the future of a circular economy. Swapabees patented matching algorithm matches you with exactly what you want. All you do is post an item on our site and we match you with something to swap it for! Turn that old junk in your home into collateral!
We hope that you can see that we are looking for someone who wants to make a difference in the environment.
We will not be able to pay you lots of money, but you will develop your skills in a way that will benefit you in any future job application as hopefully, you can use your time with us to show others just how successful and effective your work has been. All interns at Swapabee make a difference and can feel the impact of their work whilst developing their skills and confidence in a safe, supportive and creative environment.
What are you going to do:
· Develop our social media presence whilst highlighting our
· Content marketing – you'll get the chance to develop content to be used across digital channels such as social media and our website
· Create written and visual content
· Produce marketing material- posters, leaflets, and newsletters Plan and organise relevant marketing campaigns
· Promote new features and engage with existing customers
· Press releases
· Obtaining new users for the app and making sure they register
· Finding different platforms to advertise the company
· Finding new clients to help the business grow.
What we offer:
• Gain some experience for your CV
• Work for an amazing cause
• Opportunity to develop their own professional profile
What we ask:
• You have the skills and confidence to enhance our vision, and are happy to work to a brief whilst being an excellent communicator
• We want you to see this as an opportunity to create a professional profile that will enhance your future job prospects
• An understanding of the digital marketing industry
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent English skills both written and spoken
• 3 months with a possible extension. The top 2 interns will be given a paid position after the trial period of 3 months.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
• Flexible working hours
• Work from home opportunities
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 10 per week