Period: +12 months
Description: Reporting to the Senior Account Manager and working within the Account Management team, the Account Executive will have responsibility for a portfolio of chilliapple clients, and the retention and growth of their revenues. You will work closely with all departments to ensure that each customer receives the highest standards of service and client satisfaction in order to foster longstanding relationships.
• Account Management of existing clients, handling ongoing requests within their support and maintenance packages, and upselling additional work and services to maximise revenue
• Working with the rest of the team to understand clients’ requirements, ask appropriate questions, and come up with the right solutions to meet their needs
• Organising and attending regular client meetings to review progress and discuss future work
• You should position yourself as a ‘sustaining resource’ in the eyes of your clients – a member of their own team – by consistently demonstrating exceptional communication skills and a proactive nature
• Deliver account updates in weekly meetings, identifying blockers to overcome, and opportunities for further sales and revenue growth
• QA and testing of web and mobile project updates
• Writing case studies and attaining positive reviews from your clients on Google and Trustpilot
• Contributing to chilliapple’s overall marketing efforts, including attending networking events and exhibitions, and writing content for blogs and PR releases
Key traits required:
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• An analytical mind and enthusiasm for problem solving
• Open and honest
• Able to demonstrate empathy towards clients
• Well organised with an ability to prioritise tasks
• A real desire to learn new skills
• A team player with a strong work ethic
What’s in it for you?
The sheer variety within our client base, and their unique requirements, will expose you to a range of different industries. You’ll pick up comprehensive technical knowledge within the first few months, and will benefit from an accelerated learning curve. Your experiences with one client will enable you to be more consultative with the next, and the rest of the Account Management team will be on hand to offer support whenever it’s needed.
You’ll also be exposed to every department of the business. There’s no rigid corporate hierarchy so you’ll be learning directly from senior stakeholders. You’ll learn about marketing and product, sales and negotiations, revenue forecasting and budgeting, operations management and much more.
Key skills, qualifications & experience:
• Studying a degree in Business Management, Marketing, Digital Media or similar
• Experience in a customer-centric role, either over the phone or face-to-face
• Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality documents
• Able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness
• Experience in a revenue generating role is advantageous
• Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
• Some knowledge of the design and development process for websites or mobile applications is a distinct advantage