Period: +12 months
Description: Part-time Accounting Intern is required urgently to join a London based firm of Accountants.
We provide a wide range of expert financial, tax, IT advisory and outsourcing services to a diverse range of clients. We are focused on exceptional customer service and have gained lots of repeat business by ensuring that our clients always have an effective, efficient and profitable back-office solution.
Skills, qualifications and experience
• A graduate or higher degree in accountancy or finance or studying towards an AAT, ACCA, ICAEW or other similar accountancy qualification;
• Familiarity with UK accounting reporting for sole trader and companies;
• Basic concepts of accounts, tax returns and VAT returns;
• Strong interpersonal skills to deal confidently and professionally with clients on the telephone, email and face-to-face, to discuss tax and accounts issues;
• Commercial awareness to assist client’s general queries around running their business;
• ability to deal independently with the clients;
• The ability to meet deadlines, priorities tasks and deliver accurate, timely information to a high standard;
• Able to work independently; and
• good email and communication manners.
Pay and working hours
20-25 hours per week, paid on a monthly prorata basis.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £300-500 per month
Bachelor or higher degree in accounting and finance or studying towards an AAT, ACCA, ICAEW or other similar accountancy qualification
London, Central London
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Accountancy, Internet Business / Online / Mobile, Financial Services / Banking, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Business Management / Development