Period: +12 months
Description: JOB SUMMARY:
Our platform is unique as it is interactive by allowing participants to join our events and network between each other and also find that special someone.
The key is to attract potential event goers to attend our weekly events we have planned for them.
As a digital marketer, you will reach out to people from website such as www.meetup.com and let them know about fun activities we have planned for them in their location
- Promote the brand throughout the different directories we will provide you during your internship.
- Use major social network (meetup.com) to expose the platform to potential members and organizers in different sectors and industries;
- Select different type of projects you want to manage through digital marketing and social media marketing
- Keep the corporate office aware of your progress by providing updated reports with tracking your efforts online and offline.
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing environment
- Knowledge in Social Media Marketing, through Facebook, Instagram, Meetup.com, Twitter and all others
- Knowledge of High PR ranking online submission platforms (which will be provided to you)
The Extraordinary Achievers
London, Greater London
Period: 7 - 12 months
Sector: Media / New Media, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Internet Business / Online / Mobile, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Events, Charity / NGO / Social Services / Non Profit