Location: Remotely - Central London
Job Sector: HR & Recruitment
Period: 7 - 12 months
Description: Joining: Immediately
Signature Jobs is a leading recruitment firm based in London with a presence in multiple sectors particularly in Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, IT, Digital Marketing, and Advertising. This position is for IT Vertical for the UK region.
• Conducting and screening interviews, client coordination, understanding the candidates and clients requirements
• Meeting deadlines to deliver as per the set expectations
• Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs
• Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms
• Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements
• Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews
• Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager
• Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process
Compensation: Commission Based
Interested applicants need to email their CV with the details of relevant experience; shortlisted candidates will go through the screening interview and verification requirements.
Experience: Minimum 6 months of experience in the UK market with a good network and understanding of the end-to-end recruitment procedure in the IT domain.
• A Bachelor of Science or Human Resources or a relevant degree.
• A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication, knowledge of end-to-end recruitment function
• Microsoft office, application tracking systems
• Proficiency in online and social media recruitment, online video interview and meeting techniques and recruitment data management
• Experience in recruitment processes and platforms
• Good interpersonal and decision-making skills
Raging Fitness Ltd
London, Greater London
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, HR & Recruitment, Health & Social Services, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Business Management / Development