Location: Remote Internship - Central London
Job Sector: Administration & PA
Period: 1 - 3 months
Description: Looking for an enthusiastic personal assistant who will help in an established online actor/voice over coaching and demo production business.
This is a role that can be done alongside other work/studies and can be done from home. Full online training and video calls will be done to train you and help you accomplish results.
This business is online, coaching voice over artists and actors all over the world. Coaching actors and voice over artists and producing demo's/voice reels.
Your job will be to help market the business, acquire new clients and various admin responsibilities with emails and communications.
You have the option to learn skills such as...
- Coaching Actors
- Coaching Voice Over Artists
- Coaching Corporate Workers
- Voice Reel/Demo production
This is an unpaid role but possible bonus payment for exceptional performance based on targets met and new clients acquired.
This is a great opportunity to further and enhance your technical, interpersonal and creative skillsets.
Send your application and cover letter.
You don't need to have any work experience to volunteer but the following should apply to you:
- An open attitude to learn and grow
- A computer/laptop.
- Excellent English writing skills when responding to emails
- Know and find ways to advertise and market the business
- Have an understanding of social media
- Are committed, punctual, responsible and friendly